UpdatedThursday September 17, 2020 bywebadmin.
This program is designed to give our preschoolers a fun introduction to a variety of sport activities while teaching them to be part of a team and gain confidence.
The program will be once a week for 1 hour and run for 8 weeks.
During weeks 1 thru 7, the participants will be introduced to a new sport and will rotate through various confidence and skill building stations. The program will culminate on week 8 with stations dedicated to fun games where all participants will receive a trophy or medal at their final station.
- Online registration for Fall/Winter sports opens on July 10th
- Division: Boys & Girls - Pre-K only (must be 3 years of age by start date)
- Season: Fall - 8 sessions held on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:30 @ St. Rose Gym
- Session Dates - Sep 18, Sep 25, Oct 2, Oct 9, Oct 16, Oct 23, Oct 30, Nov 6
- Class size is limited to 40 participants
A few reminders….
- Please have your child wear his or her sneakers
- Each registered child will receive a tee shirt to wear
- Please have him/her bring a water bottle.
- If you bring a sibling, PLEASE make sure he or she sits with you on the sidelines. It is very disruptive to the participating children and the coaches to have siblings running around the gym. No one on stage. Safety is our first priority.
- Only those children registered for Little All-Stars will be allowed to participate.
- Please make sure to take the season’s calendar before you leave the first session.
- Please do not come early as the gym is not available until after 6:15PM.
If you have any questions, email us at St. Rose CYO.