Travel Girl's Volleyball
Updated Friday June 29, 2018 by webadmin.
St. Rose CYO Travel Girl's Volleyball is organized by Nassau/Suffolk CYO. This program is competitive and requires tryouts. Selection to a team is not guaranteed.
Important! The St. Rose CYO Travel program follows the rules of the Nassau/Suffolk CYO Travel Sport Leagues which states that participants must be a legal resident of the parish they are registering to play for.
Legal residence is defined as one of the following descriptions:
- Geographic Location - the primary residence of the participant is located within the Diocese published boundary of the parish (St. Rose of Lima Parish Boundary Map).
- Parish School Student - currently enrolled in the parish school.
- Registered Parishioner - must be registered in the parish and enrolled in the parish religious education program (aka CCD, Faith Formation) for at least two (2) years prior to the start of the sport's season.
The St. Rose CYO program intends to be in compliance with these rules.
- Online registration to tryout for a Travel team opens on October 1st
- Season: Winter (January thru April)
- Division: Girls Grades 5 thru 12
- If you have any questions regarding, please email us at St. Rose CYO prior to registering.