For assistance with Registration,
Online Registration - Opens February 1st
Spring Sport SeasonUpdated Wednesday January 30, 2019 by webadmin.
Information about each sport can be found by clicking the sport link on the home page.
Please Note: At any time during registration, CYO reserves the right to CLOSE or WAIT LIST* registration for any sport that reaches its maximum capacity.
*Wait listed registrants are not guaranteed a registration spot and will be notified by CYO if an open slot becomes available.
R E G I S T R A T I O N D A T E S & F E E S
* * * * * * * * * *
|Adult Men's Basketball (over 30)||$125.00||2/1 - 2/28||3/1 - 3/6||3/6|
|Deck Hockey (grades 4-12)||$115.00||2/1 - 2/28||3/1 - 3/6||3/6|
|Track (grades 1-8)||$ 95.00||2/1 - 2/28||3/1 - 3/6||3/6|
This is the registration to try-out for one of the Travel Basketball teams for the 2019-2020 season.
Available to Boys & Girls who will be ENTERING Grades 4 thru 8 in September 2019.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GRADE IN SIPLAY REFLECTS THE GRADE YOUR CHILD WILL BE IN AS OF SEP 2019.
**WHEN YOU REGISTER, YOUR CHILD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY BE PLACED IN THE CORRECT TRYOUT GRADE.
(1) Travel Eligibility Rules apply. Before you register, please ensure that you meet the travel eligibility requirement.
(2) There is a $10 non-refundable fee to try-out. The fee will not be refunded if you make the team, do not make the team, or decide not to participate in tryouts.
(3) If you are selected to a Travel team, additional fees are required.
(4) If you are selected to a Travel team and want to play Intramural Basketball, you must register separately. Registration for the intramural program begins July 15th. All Travel players ("A" or "B") are permitted to participate in the Intramural program.
(5) Information regarding the Travel Basketball program can be found on the CYO home page under menu Travel Basketball.