Intramural Girls Volleyball
Updated Wednesday October 24, 2018 by CYO Web Admin.
INTRAMURAL GIRLS VOLLEYBALL
The program is designed to teach the fundamentals of volleyball. Each session will consist of a 90-minute clinic. The first 45-min will consist of skill-based stations followed by a 45-min scrimmage.
Players of all skill levels are welcome.
- Online registration will open the last week in November.
- Season: Winter (February thru March)
- Session: Available to Girls in grades 4 thru 8.
- Program will run for 6-weeks at the Birch Lane Front gym.
- Registrants will have the following registration options to choose from. **Team size is limited so register early to avoid getting closed out.
- Monday @ 6:30p - 5th grade
- Monday @ 8:00p - 6th thru 8th grade
- Tuesday @ 6:30p - 4th grade
- Tuesday @ 8:00p - 6th thru 8th grade